We are hiring!
What you are applying to is the Human Centric Marketing Consulting Program: an intensive, 6-month program of accelerated growth, which will prepare you to effectively tackle the challenges of the strategic marketing consulting world.
We are looking for young (we won’t consider any applicant older than 30 y.o.) and motivated talents for our new office opening in Naples, Italy. If you cannot wait to give it all, accelerate your growth, and rock the consulting world with an edge compared to your peers, this offer could be perfect for you.
IMPORTANT: Only candidates who can speak fluently both Italian and English and who already have permission to live and work in the EU will be considered.
We are seeking two talented and enthusiastic marketing specialists, hungry for challenges, and with a bold and creative attitude, to include in our team. The full-time program will last 6 months and will help you to master our human-centric marketing methodology, improve your skills, and definitely step out of your comfort zone. You are expected to get your hands dirty from day#1, working on real business challenges which will be fundamental for your professional growth. We highly appreciate curiosity and proactivity, which we believe are the fundamental characteristics that will make you stand out during this formation period.
If your final evaluation at the end of the program is positive, you will be offered a long-term collaboration contract with a hybrid model (40% remote, 60% in presence).
We are aiming to empower young talents by:
· Nourishing entrepreneurial attitude; at HCG we strongly believe in learning by doing; you won’t be relegated to doing side tasks, but you will instead contribute to delivering real, tangible value to clients from day #1
· Supporting talents at 360 degrees; the advantage of being a boutique agency is that we can maintain a cozy environment where everybody feels supported, inside and outside professional life. Everyone in the company can be easily reached, plus we guarantee regular one-to-one sessions to all new recruits to ensure proper development.
· Cultivating passions; we believe the best performers are those that have the possibility to work on what they love doing; that’s the moment in which you become hungry for tasks because you love to learn more about your passion. That’s why we always have broad conversations to understand what each talent wants to specialize in and try to assign tasks as close as possible to everyone’s personal interests.
· 6 Months, Full-Time
· Expected starting date: mid-April
· €700.00 gross monthly reimbursement for the whole length of the program
· After the 6 months program, if the new talent will get a positive final evaluation, he/she will be offered a long-term contract with a substantial pay raise
· Business trips, also outside of Italy, are to be expected during and after the program. In such cases, all the expenses will be covered by HCG.
If you are looking for fast growth with a learning-by-doing approach, if you like to work with clients within different product categories and countries, if you believe that marketing has the power to help people to feel better about themselves and about how they relate to others, if you are willing to go the extra mile for your personal and professional growth, then you have the perfect attitude to join us.
We are looking for the following skills: empathy, humbleness, resilience, passion, and strong determination. We want someone that loves to create strategies that solve companies’ problems and brands that conquer people’s hearts and minds.
It is not required an extensive marketing background, you will receive proper training and will have the possibility to learn our methodology already from the start, improving day by day. Previous experiences in marketing are though positively evaluated.
You must be fluent in English and Italian (speaking, writing, and listening). You must have a basic marketing understanding (segmentation, targeting, positioning, etc…)
Range of operations:
You will be involved in all our marketing consulting and execution activities, which include:
· Creative and strategic brainstorming
· Brand strategy set-up
· Store Concept Development
· Event concept development
· Social media strategy and execution
· Data analysis
· Powerpoint creation
· Day-by-day problem solving
Required knowledge and skill:
· Fluent English and Italian
· Understanding of basic marketing concepts such as brand, segmentation, and targeting
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative working style
· Proficiency with the most common Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
· Willingness to accept feedback and challenge yourself
· Willingness to push the extra mile (hours flexibility and availability)
Additional Desirable Knowledge and Skills
· Web design (UX, UI, WordPress, HTML)
· Graphic Design (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign)
· Video Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro and others)
· Good copywriting skills and the ability to produce copy linked to strategy
· International experience
· Luxury market experience
· Knowledge of a third language would be a plus (in addition to English and Italian)
Do you want to grow professionally? This is not a boring internship!
YOU WON’T STAY ON THE BENCH
Kindly submit a motivation letter along with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in knowing why you are thinking about joining our company and which value you think you can add to our team.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at +39 331 842 5163